If you follow me on Pinterest, you might have noticed my Holiday Wish List board here.
I decided to pick my favorites and share them with you here on the blog. These are either things I'm hoping Santa brings or that I'm saving my pennies for.
These could be great suggestions for gifts, if you're stumped for someone on your list.
Happy browsing, friends!
1. I can't believe I am about to openly admit this, but I've been taking photos with my iPhone and editing them since I started this blog. I promise to do my good blogger duty and learn to shoot in manual if I get this bad boy.
2. I would seriously keep it on my stove all the time as a decor piece in and of itself. I might plan our kitchen remodel around it. Seriously. I love.
3. Because everyone needs more faux deer taxidermy with some gilded-out antlers.
4. Sequins and hearts AND supporting small business? This is a no-brainer. It's super cute.
5. An ode to one of my all-time favorite movies? Please and thank you. Gretchen Wieners for the win.
So, what's on your wish list?
Wanna see where I party? Click here for an awesome list of link parties I participate in..
Also linking up to:
Savvy Southern Style