Friday, March 7, 2014

Five Friday Faves

Hello, friends, it's Friday again!

Maybe it was taking the day off on Monday due to the stomach bug from hell, but I am pleasantly surprised to see Friday here so quickly.

We've got quite a few plans for this weekend, including but not limited to:

Helping my sister paint her little one's nursery (!!!)
Visiting Peyton's pre-school for an open house event
Getting starting on installing coat hooks in the mudroom
Going to the Atlantic City Home and Garden Show

Whew. I know I am forgetting something and I am tired just thinking about it, but I do love busy weekends.

On to my five faves for the week. Enjoy!


I love a lot of things about this photo, but mostly I am loving the bar cart and those curtains! Sewn-on triangles in fun colors liven up a plain curtain panel like no one's business. I think these would look awesome in a big girl or boy's room.


Big ol' vine bunnies?! Pottery Barn kids, why?! My husband will never see the need, but THESE ARE SO DARLING. When I got my PB Kids catalog I'm pretty sure I stared at them for about ten minutes, rationalizing a purchase.


I love these cheerful little trinket dishes. They are too much fun!


I just cannot. So. Much. Cute.  I want to give it all the snuggles.


I love this Smith & Hawken boot tray from Target. Admittedly, this would have come in super handy this Winter, but I think it might find a home in the mudroom just in time for Spring.

That's it out of me for the day. Time to get on with Friday and get this weekend party started!

Anyone working on any projects this weekend? Share in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from anyone who reads this little section of the internet universe. Feel free to leave a comment and let's chat!