Friday, November 22, 2013

Five Friday Faves

It's Friday, and can you believe Thanksgiving is officially less than a week away?! Crazy, I know!

Next week I'll share some of my Thanksgiving ideas like (hopefully) a pretty tablescape and some thoughts on traditions. Then I'll jump into Christmas--I know in blog-land it's pretty much the norm to follow the retail schedule when it comes to the holidays (although I think bloggers are a little less aggressive than retail when it comes to keeping Halloween Halloween and not jumping ahead a month or two), but I can't bring myself to start dragging out the decor and crafts, let alone writing about it. Just because Thanksgiving is late this year doesn't mean we should forget about it, people!

(PS: I full intend to put my Christmas decorations up on November 29th, though.)

And now for some Five Friday Faves. You will notice a Christmas pin or two in there; just because I'm not ready in my house just yet or ready to write about it doesn't mean I can't look at all the pretty stuff out there ;)

Please remember to pin from the original sources. I've included the link to the source under the image.





source
If you'd like to follow along during the week, feel free to check me out on Pinterest here.

Hope you all have a great weekend! Got any fun pre-Thanksgiving plans? I'll be finish up my deep cleaning that I mentioned here. I know, I know. I'll spare you all the excitement.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from anyone who reads this little section of the internet universe. Feel free to leave a comment and let's chat!