Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What We've Been Up To

Just wanted to drop in and plant a bunch of excuses on why I've had no new projects in the last couple of days. It has a lot to do with the fact that we spend our weekends like this:





There's something about gorgeous beach weather and a year-round beach pass that costs as much as a month's worth of grocery shopping that really makes you want to take advantage. 

I've also returned to the local youth organization as a volunteer coach for their Drill Team. We're practicing three nights a week so that is eating up quite a bit of my time. I'm excited to be back and coaching after a three year hiatus, though!

But I do promise, I have a pile frames for a gallery wall (!!!) I need to paint, and a fun tea towel project I can't wait to share with you.

Hope your summer has been as wonderful as ours has. Six weekends left...let's make a pact to make the most of it, mmmmkay?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from anyone who reads this little section of the internet universe. Feel free to leave a comment and let's chat!