Friday, August 30, 2013

Fall Decor Inspiration

Ah, Friday night. There you are.

After what feels like the LONGEST WEEK EVARRRR, Friday is finally here. It was a particularly good Friday because I got to:

  • Eat a sandwich for lunch that required the use of a fork. I don't know about you, but if you need to eat your sandwich with a fork, then chances are your sandwich is pretty good.
  • Leave work a whole two hours early. Yeah early closings!
  • Spend some time with the youth organization kiddos. Our first football game performance is coming up soon and the kids are so excited.

But this Friday is especially awesome because it marks the start of a three-day weekend (!!!).

Which means I'll be doing a lot of the following:

  • Sitting on the beach
  • Switching my beer selection between Bud Light Lime and Sam Adams Oktoberfest (best of both worlds!)
  • Eating hot dogs until my face falls off
  • Sitting in a pool and basking in whatever is left of this summer (whatever is left = none. Sadness.)
But then there's also the fact that I get to drag out my Fall decorations on Monday. I've been seeing a lot of Fall decor posts and inspiration floating around blogland for the last couple of weeks which started the itch to break everything out last weekend, but I held out. There is still one (non-technical) weekend of Summer left, and I'm not about to rush things.

But Monday? September 2nd? I'll be decking my halls with all kinds of Fall decor, fa la la la la, la la la la. I'm especially excited because this will be the first time I can play with Fall decor in the new house.

And so, I give to you some of my favorite decor inspirations for the upcoming season. 

(Friendly reminder: if you are going to pin any of these images, PLEASE pin from the original source. I've provided source information below each photo).

 source: Country Living






I hope everyone has a happy and safe Labor Day Weekend! Don't work too hard--even though I can't speak for myself because sweet husband planned a big organizing/storage project for the weekend (SO SWEET. /sarcasm).

So, who has already busted out their fall decorations (don't be shy)? Who is waiting until Monday? Who thinks I'm crazy for even decorating as early as September 2nd?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from anyone who reads this little section of the internet universe. Feel free to leave a comment and let's chat!