Friday, September 13, 2013

Five Friday Faves

It's Friday!

It's also happens to be Friday the 13th, but I'm not the superstitious type so that's neither here nor there.

I hope everyone has had a great week and that your weekend is looking mighty fine. I know this week dragged for me, so I'm really looking forward to unwinding for a blissful 48 hours before jumping back into another hectic work week. I don't even have a child in school but I feel like the Fall easing its way in just makes me feel busier. Maybe because I find myself trying to take the fullest advantage of these increasingly shorter days? I mean, tonight it was dark by 7:15ish. Where is my precious daylight going?!

Lucky for me I spent what little downtime I did have on that fabulous black hole of inspiration, Pinterest. (PS: Follow me here!). I'm looking forward to sharing some of my favorite pins with you this week.

And here we go!

(A friendly reminder to pin from the original sources, which I've included below each photo)

 source: Thistlewood Farms



 source: Home Bunch

 source: The 36th Avenue

source: DIY Confessions

There are my five fave pins for the week! I love the creative community of bloggers out there. I am so inspired in different ways by each and every one of you. Thanks to all for sharing such wonderful ideas out there in the vast expanse of internet-land. I'm so happy to be a part of such a great community.

Welp, onto the weekend. Cheers!

PS: Again, you can find me on Pinterest right here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from anyone who reads this little section of the internet universe. Feel free to leave a comment and let's chat!