Friday, February 21, 2014

Five Friday Faves

Another Friday, another round of faves!

It's a rainy and unseasonably warm Friday around here--after being pummeled with what feels like non-stop snow and rain since January 1, we're going to reach almost 60 degrees today! Saturday and Sunday are looking to be pretty warm (I mean, comparably), so we're looking forward to getting some fresh air outside. We are going to do some space/garden planning in our backyard and maybe check out an estate sale in Ocean City. Big plans, people!

I'm hoping to have a pretty sweet Pottery Barn knock-off wrapped up this weekend that I can share with you next week--can't wait! It will reside in the kitchen, which has been pretty much neglected since we moved in.

Let's move onto my faves for the week and get the ball rolling on the weekend!

source: H&M

I always seem to forget the H&M has a line of products for the home now, and I'm always so pleasantly surprised when I do check out their website. I love love love this little vase, and their selection of pillow covers is extensive and priced super-reasonably. Perfect if you like to switch up the look of your pillows!



Ballard Designs has its own bloggy blog, and I found this gem of a video while I was perusing around. Embarrassing admission alert: properly folding fitted sheets is not my forte', so guess what? I usually don't. I fold them as best I can and leave it at that. My mother would be downright horrified. So thanks, Ballard Designs, for helping me not be such a failure at folding linens.

Also: I am obsessed with the color of that cardigan.

source: World Market

This chair is super cheery and reminds me of Spring. From the legs to the color and pattern...love. I am a fiend lately for anything that will bring Spring into my home (thereby forcing it to happen, naturally) and this chair fits the bill.


 source: Land of Nod

I'm pretty sure I've shared the sheet set that coordinates with this duvet cover, but I am loving the entire set. I think a big girl room makeover is in the works for Peyton this summer, complete with all this fantasticness.


And in the spirit of anything not having to do with Winter and it's downright fug lately, I give you this print from Urban Outfitters. A quote by the great Albert Camus--one of my favorite quotes, and this print is so so pretty. I feel like hanging it on my front door as a big "Eff you" to Winter.

Who is ready for their weekend? Hope the weather cooperates where you are!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from anyone who reads this little section of the internet universe. Feel free to leave a comment and let's chat!