Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Shop Updates

Tuesday Shop Update time!

This isn't really super new news, but because I was so busy prepping inventory for my first craft show I didn't have time to share a couple of the new items I had listed in my shop. However, if you follow me on Instagram, you might have caught a sneak peek or two in the last couple of weeks.


New necklaces! These are super fun necklaces with pretty nicely-sized antique bronze pendants on ball-chain necklaces of the same finish. The Key and Antler pendants are on 30" chains, and the Feather is on a 24" chain. Naturally, you can customize the length of chain you'd like--just let me know. These are great for layering with longer or shorter pieces.

Check back with Whimsy Renee Handmade often--once I get my craft room/office completely reorganized, I have some new items for Spring that I can't wait to start working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from anyone who reads this little section of the internet universe. Feel free to leave a comment and let's chat!