Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentine's Day Gifts for Him

Ahhhhh, Valentine's Day.

Do you love it? Hate it?

Quite frankly, I think it's a fabulous excuse to decorate with a lot of pink and bake red velvet everythings, but that's about where my dedication to the holiday ends.

The last few years, the hubster and I have exchanged cards and small gifts, and I get Peyton a little something. I am always always always stumped what to get Denny, so I thought it would be fun to put together this little gift guide.

I present to you...





I love this skeleton key tie bar. If Denny wore more ties, I might have bought one for him.


This tie made me smile...I mean come on--little pigs! This shop has a TON of screenprinted ties you can order.


Your guy a bit of an adventurer? I know mine is and all I hear him talk about is this GoPro camera.


I'm not going to lie, I would even like this gift. These silver-plated coasters from Kate Spade are fabulous.


I am a huge fan of JulieAnn Art's cards for any occasion. And she makes cards for pretty much every occasion. You totally have to check them out!

So, what are your feelings on Valentine's Day? Do you struggle getting your man a Valentine's Day gift? Have you gotten it yet?

I haven't. Surprise, surprise.

See you on Wednesday for Valentine's Day Gifts for Her!

Wanna see where I party? Click here for an awesome list of link parties I participate in..

Also linking up to:
Coastal Charm
Savvy Southern Style
Imparting Grace
Jennifer Rizzo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from anyone who reads this little section of the internet universe. Feel free to leave a comment and let's chat!