Friday, January 31, 2014

Five Friday Faves

Hellooooo, lovelies!

It's Friday and that means we're staring another weekend in the face, and I hope it's a good one. It's going to be almost 50 (!!!) degrees here on Saturday and Sunday so that is super good news. 

To my friends in the South: hoping you and yours stayed safe and warm during the storm this week. This weather is crazy!

Also: it's the last day of January. What the what?! This month felt super long (thanks to the crazy weather, I think), but holla back for getting on with February already!

It's also time for my Five Friday Faves, so let's get down to business.


This was my drive to work on Wednesday. I was a little disgruntled that I had to go to work, but the drive in was beautiful. And it took twice as long as it usually does. And if my dad is reading: don't worry dad, I came to a complete stop and put the car in park before I took this photo.


Because of Target (errr...or because of my rampant shopping addiction at Target) my bank cancelled my debit card and I've had to go to the bank every other day if I want money since I STILL haven't gotten my replacement. This would be enough for other people to be angry at Target, but Target--I just can't quit you. Especially when you have tables like these.


I want to cover everything I own in gold polka dots, but this mug will do just fine. Plus, it's handmade. Win-win-win.


Ahhh, Valentine's Day. I know it's coming. My blog has been woefully devoid of any sort of Valentine's Day mantel/decor because to be honest, we are really not Valentine's Day people. I mean, we exchange cards and gifts, but I've never been one to decorate. I do have a fun gift guide series comin' atcha next week, though.

With that said, I could totally picture this marquee sign in about four different spots in my house, to stay up year round.. Which means I must own it soon.


Yes, it's $900, but I need to find a way to get this in my bedroom ASAP. Love it. So much.

A happy and warm weekend to you, friends! Maybe I'll actually paint something this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from anyone who reads this little section of the internet universe. Feel free to leave a comment and let's chat!