Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Shop Update

It's Tuesday, and I thought I'd share a shop update with you! I've been super busy making new inventory for my upcoming craft & vendor fair, and I think I'm most excited about these babies:


Aren't they cute?! I'll be rolling them out this week in the shop, starting today! 1/2" covered button earrings on surgical stainless steel earring posts. I'm slowly upgrading all of my earrings to surgical steel, starting with these. I think the gray ones in the middle are my favorite. Which ones are your favorite?

We're about to get positively dumped on with snow today. How's the weather in your area? Anyone ready for Spring? I think I am...and these earrings might be proof.

Check out my shop, Whimsy Renee Handmade, throughout the week for new additions!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from anyone who reads this little section of the internet universe. Feel free to leave a comment and let's chat!