Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Valentine's Day Gifts for Her

Back to the Valentine's Day shenanigans!

If you missed out on Monday, I listed my five picks for Valentine's Day Gifts for Him, and I thought I'd also do a "for her" version, too. This one proved much easier, because these are things that I would personally choose if it were up to me for the gift-giving (winkwinknudgenudgehusband).

Let's get down to business, shall we?




I included a set of coasters from Kate Spade in my "For Him" guide, but I saw this necklace and it is PERFECT for Valentine's Day. If it's Kate Spade, though, can you REALLY go wrong? Methinks no, you cannot.


Spoiler alert: I already have one of these and I think it would be a gross injustice if I didn't tell you how much I love it. Because I love it. I can now bake ALL THE THINGS and not break a sweat. I can even shred chicken with it. And make mashed potatoes. Men, for serious, if you love your woman and you love baked goods, it would behoove you to purchase one for her ASAP.


I don't know about you, but I do enjoy a nice scarf. I have many of them, but I don't have this one. And I think that should change. Navy blue, chevron, and anchors: yes, please.


I think there is something so raw and simple about this: a gold-filled bar, hand-stamped with your name on a gold chain. So pretty. 


And let's face it ladies: I am not the only one who has this battle at night, right?!

So there are my top five things "For Her" for Valentine's Day. Anything specific you have your eye on?

Wanna see where I party? Click here for an awesome list of link parties I participate in..

Also linking up to:
Coastal Charm
Savvy Southern Style
Imparting Grace
Jennifer Rizzo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from anyone who reads this little section of the internet universe. Feel free to leave a comment and let's chat!